We may increase or decrease days and times without prior notice. If we do not have enough volunteers for a shift, or the weather makes it unsafe to be working outside, we will not be able to open as planned. Please check our website, Facebook or call to see if we are open.
The ReUse Building is open. 15 people at a time; 15 minutes at a time.
As of June 16 we have been accepting drop off items for the building in the MIBOX storage containers and we will continue this procedure going forward:
– Items must be boxed (not bagged) We can only accept 2 (two) boxes per car per visit.
– You will drop them off in one of two MIBOX storage containers set on left the exit roadway. You will stack them in a storage container so pack accordingly. Totes with lids are also OK. Please try and pack before getting to the site so we can keep traffic flowing.
We have extra boxes and totes. We will make them available to you if you need more of them to pack items and then put them out again to take once the items are unpacked.
MASKS: All volunteers and visitors must wear facial coverings over nose and mouth at all times once entering the site. No exceptions. If you cannot wear a mask, we ask you send someone else to dispose of your items for you.
-We reserve the right to limit the number of people in any one area at any given time. We may ask you to remain in your vehicle until others have vacated space near dumpsters or containers. We may need to limit the amount of cars that can access the site on a daily basis
-Limit your party to 1-3 people.
-No line jumping. Please drive in together, park and wait in line for the ReUse building together if you are shopping with someone else.
-We reserve the right to ask anyone to leave who doesn’t comply with these rules. They are non-negotiable.
What can you do?
●If you are approaching from Laurel or Manning Street, you must drive to the end of the line to pull in. Please do not attempt to do a left hand turn in front of the others who have been waiting in line.
●Do not drop off ‘shoppers’ before you have gone through Check In.
●Please bring small bills too. One of our greatest hurdles will be minimizing Check In contact so exact change will help this. Checks work well for us too.
● Have items sorted for disposal, recycling or reuse and ready for speedy drop off.
● Be prepared to unload your vehicles yourselves. Volunteers will have minimal contact with you or your items.
● VOLUNTEER! We need volunteers now more than ever to be able to open and serve our residents. We also have volunteer hours on Monday, Wednesday and Friday when the site is not open to the public if you’d prefer to help when there is a limited number of people on site.