Wachusett Earthday is run on an all-volunteer basis and we can always use extra hands and ideas. If you have time to help out regularly or just occasionally, we welcome your help with sorting of materials inside the ReUse Building; handling electronics and metals for recycling; overseeing the drop off of general recyclables, bulbs and batteries, and more.
We are currently in need of volunteers with skills to assist in projects like these:
- Building some small pole barns and a lockable shed for tool cart storage
- Installing tiles around sinks in the bathrooms and kitchen area
- Installing shelving
- Offering craft classes which reuse or re-purpose items
- Administrative tasks including volunteer scheduling
- Grant writing
- Transporting items for reuse to the center from individuals or businesses
- Website support/design
How to Sign Up
Please complete the following form, if you are interested in volunteering at the Recycle Center – and thank you!
We Love Our Volunteers